This is a minimal voicemail system, building blocks for something else. It is built for multi-language systems. The current version is focused on accounts where voicemail is forwarded to users
in e-mail. It's work in progress
, with loosed ends hanging around from the old voicemail system and it's configuration.
Hopefully, we can expand this to be a full replacement of voicemail() and voicemailmain() in the future.
- MINIVMACCOUNT() - A dialplan function
- MINIVMCOUNTER() - Manage voicemail-related counters for accounts or domains
- minivm list accounts
- minivm list zones
- minivm list templates
- minivm show stats
- minivm show settings
- General configuration in minivm.conf
- Users in realtime or configuration file
- Or configured on the command line with just the e-mail address
Voicemail accounts are identified by userid and domain
Language codes are like setlocale - langcode_countrycode
- Don't use language codes like the rest of Asterisk, two letter countrycode. Use language_country like setlocale().
- Swedish, Sweden sv_se
- Swedish, Finland sv_fi
- English, USA en_us
- English, GB en_gb
- See also